fbpx Petition for an instructional video of Glidewalking | Gokhale Method Institute

Petition for an instructional video of Glidewalking

Bjornv
Bjornv's picture
3 years 2 months ago
Petition for an instructional video of Glidewalking

Dear Esther,

I finished your book last week and I must say that I am confident to get rid of my back pain. The only problem is this: I've read the chapter on glidewalking probably 3 times and I still don't understand it, not even a single bit. I've tried to find the answers in the topics on this forum but I am quite disappointed in the results. Looking at the amount of posts on this topic, I think I am not alone and therefore I would like to start a petition for an instructional video. 

You can maybe share it on this forum so it could be reserved to people who read the book and who are comitted to the Gokhale method. 

I think it would be nice to have a video where you explain it step by step and maybe use a "pause" button on the video to explain things clearly? For example when placing the feet, you pause the movement and take a closer look and then you explain how you should really do it. 

I also find it very difficult to activate my gluteus, I feel like I am forcing it too much. Anyway, I think everyone could use some help on this!

You are probably very busy but this could help us out so much.

Kind Regards,

Björn