fbpx Confused as to what chair to use for computer use | Gokhale Method Institute

Confused as to what chair to use for computer use

Eriq
Eriq's picture
13 years 3 months ago
Confused as to what chair to use for computer use
Hi, I was wondering which chair should I use when I am working in the computer at home. Is it better to sit in a fabric folding chair like the one somebody posted in a different topic here, or should I use an office chair? (Also because that article Maya posted about "your office chair is killing you" I read it also when yahoo posted it, and since then it has made me wonder about office chairs. This was before I located Esther's wonderful method thou)

I ordered the stacksit cushion which should be here any day now, and want to be able to use it with the proper chair.

Thanks 
Founder
13 hours 22 min ago
I've decided I 'm going to make a chair...I'm tired of having to give people lukewarm responses on what is out there. I recommend go for a simple, inexpensive office chair (you want the wheels and the height adjustment) with a backrest that locks and is reasonably firm (not mesh), then attach the Stretchsit cushion and it should work well. Avoid anything that slants downwards towards the back of the seatpan.