fbpx Online vs in person | Gokhale Method Institute

Online vs in person

Atibana
Atibana's picture
1 year 4 months ago
Online vs in person

Hi,

I am about to start some Gokhale sessions, but my teacher is a ways away. Has anyone had online sessions? My concern is that they are much less effective as the practitioner can't tell what is flexing or not exactly.

Has anyone had a good experience online? Has anyone done boy online and in person and can compare?

Kresyl Joy's picture
9 hours 26 min ago

Hi Adolfo,

Thank you for reaching out. We do hope that you are enjoying learning the Gokhale Method in person. Our online course is much similar but is taught in a different format. We have students who completed Foundations Course in the past and took Online Follow-up lessons or went through the Elements Course as a refresher. The online sessions are made for people who can handle short but comprehensive lessons and take them down while progressively moving forward with another technique. Then incorporate all of them together to produce results that can also be used in daily activities. The Gokhale Foundations Course also works the same but is taught for longer durations.

In the end, it still comes down to how you learn things. You choose the approach that would be best for you from which you can learn quickly and effectively. 

Best,
Kresyl - Customer Support