Chiropractors and Restless legs

X
Janene Carmody
Janene Carmody's picture
14 hours 33 min ago
Chiropractors and Restless legs

I have had back ,neck and shoulder issues for many years and have mild scoliosis, with my right pelvis tending outward.I also have knock knees and flat feet .
I have spent the last 18months with fortnightly visits to my Chiropractor, which has helped but only temporarily. The treatment has left me with a clunking left jaw though which I did not have before hand.

I have discovered the Gokhale method and after 4 weeks have had some improvement - yay

Do you suggest I keep up with any Chiropractor visits ( I still feel slightly out of alignment but it has not caused me much discomfort so far - normally this would have had me in spasm by now)

Would this programme eventually bring me into alignment without the manipulation?

Also when I practice the stretch lying at night in bed before sleeping I cannot seem to last long in the position as I soon start to suffer from restless legs – the position seems to bring it on. I do feel the benefit so I would like to find a way to solve this. Would keeping the knees bent help? ( Altho not a position to fall asleep in…) Not using a pillow under my knees??

And do you recommend anything for the clunking jaw.

Thank you so much for any advice.

Janene