Join Esther Gokhale as she addresses the root cause of most muscle and joint pain with healthy posture and movement techniques. Four real students are profiled as they successfully navigate degenerative disc disease, spinal arthritis, stenosis, back muscle spasms, sciatica, bunions, neck pain, shoulder pain and migraines.
Techniques you will learn:
- Stretchsitting: Use the back of your chair to decompress your spinal discs and transform sitting into a healthy, therapeutic activity
- Inner Corset: Learn to engage your deep back and abdominal muscles to protect your spine
- Stretchlying: Decompress your spinal discs and nerves while you sleep
- Hip-hinging: Protect your spine and knees by learning to bend at the hips
- Stacksitting: Learn how to sit anywhere without slouching, pain or tension
- Tallstanding: Stack your bones well and prevent wear and tear on your feet, knees and hips
Special features include:
- Glidewalking: Develop a powerful and elegant gait that tones your muscles and preserves your joints
- Interview with Esther Gokhale – her personal story with back pain and her vision for a modern world where back pain is a rarity
- The most important abdominal exercises you can do to protect your back
Number of discs: 1
Run Time: 60 minutes plus bonus features
Region: American NTSC format (Region 0). The DVD can be played on any computer.
Sales and return policies