Prospective Teacher Teleseminar - Teaching The Gokhale Method
Esther Gokhale (GO-clay) has been involved in integrative therapies all her life. As a young girl growing up in India, she helped her mother, a nurse, treat abandoned babies waiting to be adopted. This early interest in healing led her to study biochemistry at Harvard and Princeton and, later, acupuncture at the San Francisco School of Oriental Medicine.
After experiencing crippling back pain during her first pregnancy and unsuccessful back surgery, Gokhale began her lifelong crusade to vanquish back pain. Her studies at the Aplomb® Institute in Paris and years of research in Brazil, India, Portugal and elsewhere led her to...Read more
If the posted dates don't work for your schedule, or if you would prefer private instruction, please click below to initiate a request for private instruction with them. Your teacher can help with follow up appointments as well, get in touch with them.
What others are saying
Benefits of learning the Gokhale Method:
- Reduce/eliminate many kinds of musculoskeletal pain
- Prevention of joint/disc degeneration
- Reduce stress levels
- Improve circulation and breathing
- Look and feel more confident
- Weight loss and reduce appearance of belly fat
- Increase energy, stamina, and flexibility
- Increase height (up to 1" or 2.54cm)
- Increase productivity