Online University is designed to deepen and extend our graduate's posture knowledge, and inspire and help you to apply Gokhale Method principles in everyday life.
To celebrate our new monthly subscription, we are giving all alumni - who are currently not members - a free month. We are putting our money where our mouth is: we are here for you to keep you moving on your posture journey.
We all do better as part of a community - join us for a free month of learning, fitness and fun!
But the free month is not all:
Join us for our first ever 10-day Back to Basics Challenge
- You join our daily 1-2-3 Move Program for a 13 minute class
- You join live and ask your questions afterwards - or watch a recording and chat
- Each day focuses on one Postural Principle to make learning easy
- You integrate what you learned into your daily life over the next 24 hours
- We provide a special booklet to download and print to journal your progress
- Starts Tuesday, September 26
When you sign up for the Online University, you will be asked to choose a monthly or annual subscription. During your free trial month, you can cancel your subscription at any time and you won’t be charged. You are free to end your membership whenever you choose; it remains active until the end of your selected subscription period.
The perks of Online University:
- Twice-monthly live chats with Esther Gokhale
- A video library with more than 60 videos
- The live online Gokhale Exercise program, including:
1-2-3 Move is designed to delight you and infuse your life with a boost of joy while helping you to exercise without injury. Each main session is comprised of 1 Posture Principle, 2 Movements or Exercises, and 3 Images — (hence the title 1-2-3 Move).
Starting daily at 9:45AM US Pacific Time:
- 15-min free-form dance pre-session
- 13-min Main Session
- 13-min Q&A
Get stronger, fitter, and taller as you revisit:
- rib anchor
- glute-squeeze walking
- foot strength
- and more!
Take a sneak peek:
Join Gokhale Method teacher, Eric Fernandez, for a unique approach to building strength, endurance, and mobility while minimizing the risk of injury. By combining a Gokhale Method filter and an emphasis on breathing and relaxation, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at your ability to build muscle and power without the aggravation typically associated with workouts. Weekly on a Friday join former elite-level mountain bike racer Gokhale Method teacher Tiffany Mann for a special Gokhale Fitness class especially for cyclists. Both are not to be missed!
- This program runs 6 days a week, Mon - Sat at 3:00 - 3:25 pm Pacific Time, with a Q&A afterwards.
Gokhale Moving Meditation is a 25-minute session taught by two qualified Gokhale Method Teachers, Roberta and Kathleen. It's a joyful and peaceful journey through Tai Chi-based, soft, flowing movements and visualizations with an emphasis on healthy posture.
- Mondays at 2PM (Pacific Time)
- Wednesdays at 12PM (Pacific Time)
Join us for a 45-minute Gokhale Yoga class with Gokhale Method teacher Lang Liu to stretch, strengthen and balance your body, mind and spirit. Relax with yoga poses (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama) and meditation. De-stress through mindful and safe movements, finding a greater awareness of the connection between body and mind. Gain greater flexibility, a youthful spine and a healthier, more balanced body.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 AM (Pacific Time)
If you’re unable to join the live sessions, the replays of all the programs are available until the next live broadcast.
Here’s what others think of the Online University programs:
Online University is available to graduates of the Foundations, Pop-Up, and Elements courses only.
Not an alumnus yet?
Start your journey with an Initial Consultation. A qualified Gokhale Method teacher will:
- help you gain insight into how your posture connects with your symptoms
- recommend the best course format and teacher for you.