Online University is designed to deepen and extend our graduate's posture knowledge, and inspire and help you to apply Gokhale Method principles in everyday life.
The perks of Online University:
- Twice-monthly live chats with Esther Gokhale
- A video library with more than 60 videos
- The live online Gokhale Exercise program, including:
1-2-3 Move with Esther is designed to delight you and infuse your life with a boost of joy while helping you to exercise without injury. Each main session is comprised of 1 Posture Principle, 2 Movements or Exercises, and 3 Images — (hence the title 1-2-3 Move).
Starting daily at 9:45AM US Pacific Time:
- 15-min free-form dance pre-session
- 13-min Main Session
- 13-min Q&A
Get stronger, fitter, and taller as you revisit:
- rib anchor
- glute-squeeze walking
- foot strength
- and more!
Take a sneak peek:
Gokhale Fitness with Eric is a 25-minute fitness program taught by qualified Gokhale Method Teacher and martial artist Eric Fernandez. Gokhale Fitness with Eric takes place 6 days a week and is like having a personal trainer who uses a Gokhale Method filter.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 7AM (Pacific Time)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays at 3PM (Pacific Time)
Gokhale Moving Meditation is a 25-minute session taught by two qualified Gokhale Method Teachers, Roberta and Kathleen. It's a joyful and peaceful journey through Tai Chi-based, soft, flowing movements and visualizations with an emphasis on healthy posture.
- Mondays at 2PM (Pacific Time)
- Wednesdays at 12PM (Pacific Time)
If you’re unable to join the live sessions, the replays of all the programs are available until the next live broadcast.
Here’s what others think of the Online University programs:
Online University is available to graduates of the Foundations, Pop-Up, and Elements courses only.Login
Log in for more information
Not an alumnus yet?
Not an alumnus yet?
Start your journey with an Initial Consultation. A qualified Gokhale Method teacher will:
- help you gain insight into how your posture connects with your symptoms
- recommend the best course format and teacher for you.