- Apr 25, 2017
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Timezone: Western Europe Time
- Free of charge
Bristol, BST BS7 8AE
Name of Facility: Spicer+Cole Cafe
Parking Info: Mostly RPZ in this area, though you can park for free around St Andrews Park, within an 8 minute walk. Buses are frequent.
Join Clare Chapman for a free, 1-hour workshop to learn to live pain-free.
In this workshop, you’ll start to learn the why and the how of the Gokhale Method. Many workshops begin by showing you how to stretchsit. This is a way of sitting back in a seat and giving yourself gentle traction, which eases compression in your spine and stretches out tight or spasming back muscles.
In this short amount of time, you will be introduced to techniques which will allow you to:
- Reduce or eliminate back, neck, muscle and joint pain
- Prevent muscle and joint degeneration and injury
- Increase your energy, stamina, and flexibility
- Reduce stress and improve your appearance
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Order a delicious coffee, tea or cake and bring it through to the function room at the back of this excellent cafe. Come with a friend!