fbpx Best treatment for dizziness? | Gokhale Method Institute

Best treatment for dizziness?

spinstouul
spinstouul's picture
4 years 2 months ago
Best treatment for dizziness?

Hi Guys,

I have been suffering from migraine-associated vertigo for a long time. I also have been experiencing constant dizziness even in the midst of headaches. I feel like I have lost my balance. In some days, when the migraine goes high, I cannot even get up from bed due to dizziness and body pain. I have tried many medicines and supplements. But it is of no use. I have all the symptoms of vestibular migraine.

I am fed up and want to get rid of this problem. I was searching for clinics that provide me relief from this problem and finally, I have found this clinic offering dizziness treatment in Toronto. I saw many types of dizziness treatment on this page. But don't know which one would be the best treatment for me. Had anyone experienced a similar problem like me? If so, which treatment was effective for you? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thanks!

Teacher
2 hours 24 min ago

Thanks for writing in. I am a Gokhale Method teacher and a licensed acupuncturist. I have had some experience with vestibular migraines in my acupuncture practice and have found that there are often trigger points in the muscles f the neck and jaw and that working on these helps to ease the symptoms. From the Gokhale perspective, if you have these trigger points, I would suggest working with one of our teachers and looking at the possibility of postural issues being the cause of the muscle imbalances in the neck, upper back and jaw.

The clinic you linked to  in your post would have a better idea if what they do would help you. I would suggest going for a consultation.

Cynthia Rose,L.Ac.

Gokhale Method teacher NYC