fbpx Frequent urination at night | Gokhale Method Institute

Frequent urination at night

emsaso
emsaso's picture
4 years 8 months ago
Frequent urination at night

I took your course with a teacher in Toronto and since then I've been having a strange issue. When I lie down now I have to urinate very frequently. I can't sleep anymore because of it. I'm wondering if you've ever heard of this. My theory is that I use the Stretch Sit cushion all day at work and my discs are decompressed. Then when I get home and lie down, they are more compressed, putting pressure on my bladder (or the nerve that affects the bladder). I try to lie down as per your method, but perhaps I am not doing it correctly? Anyways, I wanted to find out if you've heard of this happening before to your other clients. Thanks!

Teacher
2 hours 44 min ago

I'm sorry you're having this issue. It's important that you see your physician and make sure that you don't have a urinary tract infection.

Stretch sitting and stretch lying on the back if done correctly DE-compress the discs, they don't compress the intervetebral discs, so its unlikely that thisis connected to your issue. I've never heard of this issue with other students. Please contact the teacher you studied with to make sure you are doing these things correctly.

Cynthia Rose

Gokhale Method Teacher