fbpx Dr. Riter's Real Ease | Gokhale Method Institute

Dr. Riter's Real Ease

Becky S
Becky S's picture
2 years 1 month ago
Dr. Riter's Real Ease

My neck has been stiff for some time.  Recently someone recommended this for me.  It's suppose to help you to relax your neck muscles.  Also shoulder and face muscles.  Some say to use it 10-30 minutes at a time.  Some say for as long as it is comfortable.  I'm not sure which.   But my concern about it is that it appears to me that it puts the head forward and out of alignment.  It is  DOCTOR RITER'S REAL EASE and more information can be found at 

https://www.amazon.com/Real-Ease-Neck-Shoulder-Relaxer/dp/B000BMI4SW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?

ie=UTF8   I'd appreciate knowing others' opinions about this.

Thanks,

Becky Schaller

Alejandro Macias
Alejandro Macias's picture
4 years 4 months ago

Dear Becky,

Looks like that device could work in the way of lengthening your neck but it also seems to elevate the head at an odd angle. We would have to asses the device, maybe in person, to see how suited its use may be for you. As you have observed, it seems like the head comes forward in the picture.

Now, a lot of the techniques we teach are tremendous at lengthening the neck: stretch-lying on back and side, and neck lengthening.

I would recommend you set up a meeting with one of us teachers, we can teach you how to lengthen your neck naturally and without apparatuses. 

We can even help you over Skype, let us know, we can unstiffen your neck. You can reach me at [email protected]

Wishing you the best,

-Alejandro, Gokhale Method teacher