I gave my couch a way a few months ago because I always had bad posture either when I sat on it or laid down on it. I'm working on furnishing my living room with chairs that help me sit with good posture. I sat in this one in a waiting room recently and liked it. Would someone please let me know how it qualifies by Gokhale. I know the arms are a negative, but other than that.
This is a url that has a picture of the chair. I've also attached a photo.
- Wooden frame and vinyl upholstery deliver long-lasting durability.
- Wrap-around back with thick padding provides plush support.
- Padded armrests for all-day comfort.
- Dual-wheel carpet casters improve maneuverability.
- Overall Dimensions: 30"H x 24.5"W x 24.5"D.
- Thick Padded Seat and Back.
- Padded Armrest.
- Jamestown Oxblood Vinyl (-JT4).
- Mahogany Finish Wood Legs with Casters.