fbpx Technical Issues and Frequently Asked Questions | Gokhale Method Institute

Technical Issues and Frequently Asked Questions

alex.comardo
alex.comardo's picture
6 years 8 months ago
Technical Issues and Frequently Asked Questions

We want to help you have a smooth and worry free experience on our website. Here is a link to some Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about using our website generally.

Here are some common technical issues that people using our site occasionally come across:

I can’t access my account, it wont recognize my username and password.

We’re sorry. Our website does take the usual precautions against false accounts being created, and this unfortunately sometimes results in an account becoming blocked. . Our customer service staff is happy to check your account for problems. You can talk to a Customer Service Representative on our Chat Function, located in the lower right hand corner of your screen, or give us a call at 1-888-557-6788.

I can’t access the video or article I came here to watch/read.

If you’re trying to access a video or other link from a source outside our site, please make sure you are logged in to your account at gokhalemethod.com first. Other common problems can be solved by clearing your browser cache, and making sure all browser plugins are up to date. If you are still having problems, you can talk to a representative on our chat function, or give us a call at 1-888-557-6788.

I’m having trouble with my intake form:

We can help guide you. You can talk to a representative using our chat function, or give us a call at 1-888-557-6788

I want to sign up for a class but the site wont let me.

Often this is an issue with your username or password. We can help you with this on our chat function, or give us call at 1-888-557-6788.

I’m trying to purchase a product, but I’m getting an error message

We can help determine what the issue might be. You can talk to a representative on our chat function, or give us a call at 1-888-557-6788